Sights & Activities
Beachfront is nestled between two National Parks, the Douglas Apsley to the North and the World Heritage Freycinet National Park, just a 40 minute drive to the South.
Tour local vineyards such as Freycinet, Coombend, Springvale & Milton, all within a 20 minute drive. Cellar door sales.
East Coast Natureworld & Devil World
A wide range of animals including Tasmanian Devils, Wallabies & Kangaroos, Parrots, Snakes, Deer & Native Birds. Many animals roaming free. Interactive displays.
Fairy Penguin Tours
See Penguins come ashore at dusk and learn about their habits.
Bicheno Dive Centre
Dive in the Marine Reserve around Gosvenor Island. Gear Hire and Guided Dives available.
Bicheno Golf Club
Enjoy a game on the picturesque Nine Hole seaside Golf Course. Club Hire Available.
- Bicheno Aquarium - Seahorses & other local marine life (closed in Winter)
- Freycinet Adventures - Sea Kayaking, Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking and 4WD Tours
- Freycinet Air - Scenic Flights over the Freycinet Peninsula & Bicheno Area
- Go Fish - Fishing Charters - Weather Permitting
- Glass Bottom Boat - see our underworld beauty in Summer months - weather permitting
- Motor Cycle Museum - a changing display of Vintage & Veteran Motor Bikes
- Sunday Markets - during the Summer months